Friday, July 19, 2013

DIY Stackable Bracelets

I have made WAY too many stackable bracelets. When I find a DIY that I love, I tend to go a little overboard. And, as usual, this project was no exception. I made quite a few. 

The good thing about these are that they are really easy to make. You don't even need a whole lot of materials. It only takes 30 minutes. It's a win win for us all.

So, let's begin with this amazing DIY:

Start off by gathering some materials. You will need: 
embroidery floss, old bangles, scissors, and glue.
Apply some glue to the bangle.
Place the floss on the glue and wrap some floss around it to secure it. 
Wrap it around.
Put some more glue down as you go around and keep wrapping.
Keep on wrapping.
And wrapping....
...and wrapping...
And even more wrapping (*sigh*)
Hey! It's almost done.
 And to finish it off, by putting a good dot of glue and wrap the last
little bit around.
 Voila! It is finished.
I have also made some more in other colors. Pretty neat right?

And that's all folks! Check back often for more DIY amazing-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment