Sunday, July 21, 2013

DIY Corner Bookmark

I tend to read... A LOT. I love reading because you don't really fall in love with the character because of their looks. You fall in love with their personality.

That was deep. Very deep. Anyway, I love reading books and I always end up getting millions of bookmarks. I also end up losing all of those bookmarks. I always get the free ones from Barnes & Noble (ask for them at the register and they will tell you where they are) and I always end up losing those.

So, I searched for a good DIY bookmark. And I found this one:

 Well, if you haven't read this book, then go buy it here. This book is just amazing.
 This is the amazing little corner book mark I made. I added a mustache because it looks pretty neat.
 You can choose any color construction paper. The add-ons are up to you, too.
 You will need: scissors, a pen, construction paper, glue, and this template (below):

 Trace the template onto the construction paper.
 Cut it out.
Make the edges nice and straight.
 Fold one side scross the square.
 Fold the other triangle over the first one.
 Glue the top triangle to the bottom one. Don't glue the square to the triangle.
 Draw some shapes onto another piece of construction paper.
 Cut them out and color them in.
I added a mustache to this one, too. That's pretty neat.

So, thanks for checking out this amazing DIY. Check back every day for a new DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment