Tuesday, July 23, 2013

DIY Washer Bracelet

Hello wonderful people! How are you doing today?

I am going to be doing a wonderful DIY today that every DIYer and her mother knows about. It's the washer bracelet DIY. It is normally done as a necklace, but I decided to make it as a bracelet because I have a small obsession with arm candy. 

So, without further ado, let's get started:
 What you will need it: scissors, ribbon, washers, and a paintbrush and clear varnish (optional).
 This is the optional step. If your washers look rusty or bad to you, then just use the clear varnish to give it a glossiness. My washers were fine, so I skipped this step.
Since I couldn't find any ribbon, I had to find something else to use. I ended up using a book cover and just cutting it until I got this long strip. It is stretchy so that will make it easier to slide on to your wrist.
 Start off by putting a washer on the ribbon.
 Put the ribbon through the washer before it.
 And pull it through.
 Then put the ribbon through the washer you just put on.
 Continue until you get your desired length. Then tie it off and wear it around.
Looks good, doesn't it?

I hope you enjoyed this DIY. It is one of my favorites because the ribbon combinations are endless and it is just a fun DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment