Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DIY Gift Idea #1

Well, I am a very hard person to buy for. I also know a whole bunch of people that are really difficult to buy for. So, I decided to search for easy DIY gift ideas for people who aren't so easy to buy for.

Let's get into this:
 You should start off with one of those cups that come with the straw and screw on lid. Then you can choose any other random small gifts to put in. I chose gum, lotion, nail polish, an eos lip balm, and a wallet (but it didn't end up fitting in the cup.).
 Here is what I put in.
 That mint chocolate chip gum is pretty amazing.

Then you just fill it up and you're done.

I hope this helped you out. This would be a good birthday or Christmas gift. I like it because you can personalize it for the person you are giving it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment