Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DIY Milkshake

I am a big foodie. I absolutely love food. So, I think it's pretty funny when I haven't even done a food DIY yet... Until now.

I tried to find the simplest food DIY out there and I didn't have to look very far. I chose a DIY that was simple, delicious, and is good in the summer. Can you guess what it is?

Before I let you guess, let's get started:
 You will need: a cup, ice cream (you can choose any flavor-- I personally really like anything mint, so I went with this one), and milk.
 Scoop 4-7 heaping spoonfuls of ice cream into your cup.
 Then, decide how thick you want it to be.
 For a thick milkshake, add a little milk. For a thinner milkshake, add more milk. 
 Stir them together. You can mix it together with a blender, fancy milkshake machine, Magic Bullet, or just a spoon. 
Voila! You have a fabulous milkshake.

There you go! I hope you can try this one out soon. I sure had fun making it. Don't forget to check back everyday for a new DIY and every Sunday for a new Week in DIY. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment