Monday, July 29, 2013

DIY Wire Ring

When I think of wire rings, I think of the regular silver or gold colored wire that is bent into the shape of your choice. Since that is over-done, I decided to change it up a little bit. I added some embroidery floss (I have so much of it I just had to use it).

So, let's get started:
 You will need: florist wire, embroidery floss, scissors, glue, and a ruler (not shown).
 Cut a foot long piece of wire and fold in half.
 Apply some glue to the tip of the wire.
 Wrap the embroidery floss around the glue.
 Once you get your desired length, cut off the ends and use some clear nail polish to solidify the ends.
Then wear your ring around whenever you want.

Don't forget to check back everyday for a new DIY and every Sunday for a week in DIY. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment