Monday, July 29, 2013

Week in DIY: July 28th

Well, it has been a very exciting week in the DIY world. I have seen a whole bunch of amazing DIYs that I absolutely would love to try. Here are a few of my favorites:
Check out this amazing cake pop and stand DIY on Sugar & Cloth. It will inspire you to go and make a cake pop (or 100. That's cool, too)
This amazing polka dot scarf DIY is one I will be trying out soon. Head to The Girl Who Makes and give it a try for yourself.
This card holder from The Folding Chair is pretty amazing. I may not have any business cards, but I will attempt to use this somehow.

I kinda love these amazing DIY coasters from A Fabulous Fete. I also did a DIY on them, so check that out here.
Lovely Indeed has this awesome DIY ombre watercolor shoes. They are really simple and fun. I absolutely love them.

So, I know I didn't post yesterday. But I am working on a new DIY (which should be up tomorrow). Don't forget to check back every Sunday for a week in DIY. I also post a DIY everyday, so be sure to check back. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment