Saturday, July 20, 2013

DIY Stamp

I enjoy stamps. I have been stamping ever since I laid eyes on stamps. I also enjoy DIYs. So, I decided to combine my love for stamps with my love for DIYs in order to stick to my already tight budget.

I stumbled across this DIY and I did a little victory dance. It is simple and easy and I think it's pretty amazing. So, let's begin:
 You need to start off with scissors, a pen (or pencil), erasers, and a wooden block (I used a Scrabble piece, but it isn't shown).
 Draw your desired stamp shape on the eraser.
 Use your scissors to trace around the shape.
 Cut off the excess eraser.
 There it is. You can use your scissors to make the edges a little nicer, but this worked fine for me.
 Use glue to attach the eraser to the Scrabble piece.
 This is the finished stamp.
There it is being tested out for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment