Friday, July 19, 2013

DIY Scratch-Off Tickets

Well, I like scratch off tickets. It is always exciting when you try to get some money from those cheap tickets you can buy at the supermarket. So, I decided to put my DIY hunting skills to the test. I was on a mission to find a good fool proof scratch off DIY.

I have found it. So, let's begin:
 Start off with a scratch off ticket, a white crayon, paint (any color you like), a paint brush, a paper plate, and some dish soap.
 Make your own scratch off ticket. I kinda did this one because it was quick and easy.
 Color in the places you want to be able to scratch off in white crayon.
 Mix two parts paint to one part dish soap.
 Mix those two together.
Paint it on to the scratch off ticket.

Then --bam!-- you get an instant scratch off card... After an hour or so of waiting for the paint to dry. Once it's dry, admire it, grab a penny, and give it as a gift to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment